Physical Education Teaching staff urgently needed
Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education is thrilled to be supporting various secondary establishments across Milton Keynes, Buckingham, Aylesbury & surrounding areas in Buckinghamshire, with ensuring they have a fantastic caliber of temporary Physical Education Teaching staff available in this term!
Simply Education have fantastic relationships with schools across county which put us in a great position with supporting local trained teachers securing daily supply or short-term contracts.
If you are an experienced or fully qualified PE specialist looking for flexible teaching work please get in contact today!
Throughout the current pandemic Simply Education are offering online video registrations.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BAL-P79-MIKEApply Now