PPA Cover Teacher
Posted 15 days ago
Here at Simply Education a rare opportunity with a highly popular school that we work with. They are looking for a PPA cover teacher.
We are looking to recruit a teacher who:
- Is dedicated, creative and most importantly proactive.
- Enjoys the variety a PPA position offers and is confident in teaching foundation to year 6
- Plans and delivers exciting, motivating and engaging lessons to all ages
- Agrees that high academic standards go hand-in-hand with creative and child centred experiences.
- Finds and develops the great potential in all children
- Maintains a calm and instructive learning environment
- Is most importantly a happy/bubbly individual that loves working as a team.
What we can offer you?
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant.
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers who provide CPD training.
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
- Minimal administration (no timesheets).
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- Online diary of bookings, you pick when you want to work!
- School directions.
- £75 refer-a-friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call. If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570 079.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available
REF: MCP-4564-ESSXApply Now