Posted 4 days ago
The successful candidate will be working with a school who is forward thinking and offers amazing support to its staff. Their views are that only by working in a team oriented and positive environment can their children really achieve, they are passionate about developing skills that prepare their pupils for life and helping them develop personal and social skills through a fun, creative learning environment.
As a class teacher, duties expected but not limited too are as follows:
- To provide a consistent high level of quality teaching, make effective use of resources and improve the standards of learning and achievement for all pupils in class.
- To provide professional Leadership and Management to close the gap difference for vulnerable pupils.
- To plan and deliver an appropriately broad, creative and differentiated curriculum for pupils
- To monitor and support the overall progress and development of all pupils.
- To encourage and facilitate each individual pupil with the opportunity to achieve their full potential
- A belief that all children and young people, regardless of abilities and situation have the potential to achieve and to overcome obstacles to their learning
- Committed to safeguarding children
- Committed to equal opportunities
- Commitment to the overall success of the Academy
- Calm under pressure and flexible in approach
- Emotionally intelligent and self-aware
- Flexible and adaptive approach to work
- Professional working attitude
- Sensitivity to the needs of others
- Reliable & trustworthy
- Values and behaviours suitable for working with children and young people
Simply Education is an agency who works in conjunction with schools to help them find recruitment solutions.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
• Your own dedicated Primary School Consultant.
• A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs.
• 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone.
• Minimal administration (no timesheets).
• Email and SMS verification of bookings.
• Online diary of bookings, school directions.
• £75 referral scheme.
• Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570 079.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MCP-464706-ESSX