PPA Cover Teachers - Bury St Edmunds
Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education is working with a number of primary schools to provide regular and ongoing PPA cover for the Summer Term. These roles can vary from 0.5 days to 3 full days per week and can often lead to long term or permanent roles. We are currently recruiting for cover within EYFS, KS1 and KS2 cover.
Currently recruiting in Bury St Edmunds, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Haverhill and surrounding areas.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short-term, and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in any of these positions, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Yvonne on 07557 854 736.
REF: YNN-PPA-SUFFApply Now