Posted 19 days ago
You will be required to teach a number of subjects throughout the school day which will all be pre-planned. You do not have to have experience in each subject to be considered, just a passion for teaching and strong behaviour management.
The position described is full time, starting in September.
You must have a minimum of a degree and some school-based experience.
As a Simply Education Cover Supervisor you would need to:
- Have a minimum of 6 months experience in a similar role
- Have recent and relevant experience in the UK showcasing your knowledge of the Secondary National Curriculum
- Be motivated and willing to quickly engage all pupils whilst ensuring that learning objectives are achieved
- Be highly adaptable as there is no regular timetable
- Have excellent classroom management skills
In return, Simply Education can offer you: -
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £150 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control of your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Due to the current COVID situation, we are unable to offer visits to the school.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Megan Prendergast on 01245 570079. You can also email a copy of your CV to email@example.com
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Appointments are subject to satisfactory references and an enhanced DBS check. Please take a look at our website www.simplyeducation.co.uk for testimonials, CPD Training and working with ‘Simply’ information.
If this teacher position in Wickford isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office based in Chelmsford for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available. We cover the whole county by working with all Nursery, Primary and Secondary Schools in Essex.REF: MCP-19204-ESSX