Primary cover teachers wanted immediately
Simply Education are recruiting for primary cover teachers who are happy to work across a number of schools in the Milton Keynes area on a daily basis. The schools we work with are looking for staff who would be willing to teach a variety of year groups without planning responsibilities.
The successful candidates must be hard working and committed to making a difference in the classroom, with a real desire to educate across key stages 1 & 2. You must also have strong classroom management skills and sound knowledge of the current National Curriculum.
For further information or to find out about other roles available within Milton Keynes, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a fully Qualified Teacher, with a Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability to deliver lessons and mark
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with a creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 & 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
Please contact Tyrone on 01234 216 199 to register.