Primary English Teachers Required in Reading
Posted 4 days ago
In preparation of a safe return at Easter & the next resignation day, Simply Education is keen to connect with teaching professionals looking for a new & exciting opportunity for 2021!
Throughout the pandemic Simply Education has continued to support the local schools with recruiting. The demand is on the up with core subject specialists, especially within English.
Did January not turn out quite as you had hoped? If so contact Simply Education today & let us support you every step of the way with securing a new role.
Due to Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
To discuss current opportunities get in contact today!
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for)
REF: TNN-ENG-BERKApply Now