Primary Music Teacher required
Simply Education are looking for Music Specialists to work on a supply basis in primary schools in and around High Wycombe.
We are looking for Music Specialists who are looking for part time work in a primary setting. The candidate must have Qualified Teacher Status and have Music experience in a primary school setting.
As the successful Music Specialist you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching Music across KS1 and KS2
- Have strong behaviour management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Please contact Sam on 01494 980 147 to register.