Primary NQT's in Luton Required
Posted 11 days ago
Are you a Newly Qualified Teacher living in the Luton area and looking to work with an established local teaching agency to secure your first job? Simply Education is urgently looking for NQTs who have recently graduated or are due to graduate in 2021.
The current Coronavirus crisis means that schools will have a large backlog of work to get through now that they have re-opened meaning it is vital that quality teachers are available and ready to go. By registering now you will be in prime position to jump straight into placements as and when we get the call for bookings.
Simply Education has developed relationships with numerous local lower and primary schools since our formation in 2006. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff.
Registering with Simply Education gives you immediate access to some of the most sought after positions in Bedford and throughout the county.
We are looking for teachers that specialise in EYFS, Key Stage 1 or Key Stage 2 and offer a supportive environment where NQTs can thrive. We also offer various courses for NQTs that are run by our specialist Education Consultant and these are all free of charge.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behavior management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behavior management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are available
Many of Simply Educations NQT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for.
REF: SMR-PRI-LU28Apply Now