Primary or Secondary - Teacher ASD
Simply Education are working in partnership with a SEND School that Specialize in educating pupils with Autism and complex behaviour needs. The School is based located close to Hanley Town Centre.
The SEND School are looking to recruit a Teacher to teach a mixed KS2/KS3 class. This role would be until Christmas initially however for the right Teacher they would be looking to make the role permanent. The School educate pupils from 4-19 years and creative a stimulating environment for them to learn
The School offer a tailored educational package that is creative and fits the needs of the pupils they are working with. The classes have no more than 5 pupils in a class and would be supported with one to two teaching Assistants.
The School follow a similar curriculum structure to mainstream education, any mainstream teachers looking to make a transition into SEND this would be a fantastic opportunity.
If you would be interested in this position, then all that we ask is that you have the following skills and experience.
- Experience working in a School or with young people with complex behaviour.
- Looking to support a develop pupils with additional learning needs.
- Clear communication both written and verbal
- Be willing to learn
- Have a strong classroom management style.
- Have a creative approach in dealing with behaviour
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
If this sounds like the role for you, then the key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated SEND Branch Manager who really understands the Schools that you would be working.
- Employment Benefits such as Holiday Pay, Sick Pay, Maternity/Paternity Pay, Retail Discounts, Health and Wellbeing support and guidance.
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers Supporting you every step of the way!
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to make a real difference therefore please do not delay and APPLY TODAY!!!All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.