Primary Qualified Teachers and NQTs we need you
Simply Education work with many Primary schools across the Greater Manchester! We urgently require qualified teachers for ad-hoc daily supply as well as short- and long-term positions starting from September (interviewing now).
We provide Primary schools across the Greater Manchester with good quality teachers for their various supply needs. We are looking for qualified teachers who are flexible and reliable to undertake a variety of roles.
We can cater to your needs whether you want one day a week supply, part-time work or if you are looking for a full-time, long term teaching role that could lead to a permanent position.
We work with a variety of schools from small one form schools to 3 form entry primary schools. If you are a newly qualified school teacher with QTS and looking to get into teaching please contact us now!
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2).
• Have strong classroom management skills.
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
• All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.