Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education works with a number of Primary Schools within the Chester area, and are currently recruiting for a school chef. This will originally be cover with the potential of this becoming a long term opportunity. The Headteacher provides inspirational and exemplary leadership and the behavior and safety of the pupils is outstanding.
• Salary: £11 - £11.50 per hour
• Location: Chester
• Start date: Immediate start available!
• Hours: 9:00am – 13:00pm Monday – Friday
What we are looking for:
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Be able to use your own initiative to work as part of a team.
- Have previous experience in the catering industry.
- Have a food hygiene certificate
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
-Your own dedicated consultant (Madison France)
-24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
-Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
-FREE CPD courses -Access to online lesson resourcing
-A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
-Competitive rates of pay.
-Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
-Email and SMS verification of bookings.
-On line diary of bookings and school directions.
-Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
-£75 referral scheme
What you need to do now If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Madison France on 01270 382 101 If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Cheshire office on 01270 382 101 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MJF-CWPR-0026