Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education are working with a primary school in Lincoln that are recruiting for a learning support assistant to provide classroom support on a regular basis.
The school are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support learners either on a 1:1 or small group basis. There is capacity for this role to be part time, or full time for the right individual.
If you have prior experience working with children and are looking for a change in role, apply now!
Salary: £11.67 to £13.30 per hour
Location: Lincoln Area
Start Date: Immediate start available!
Hours: Flexible, no weekends
If this all sounds good so far, then read on to see what we need from you, what benefits there are to joining Simply Education and what the next steps are!
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 3 months experience working with children.
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
In this role you will / what we are looking for
- Work with both groups and on a 1:1 basis.
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant (Matt Oyitch)
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to email@example.com
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincolnshire office on 01522 370 172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: MTO-LSA03-LINC