Posted 16 days ago
Primary School Supply Teachers
Want to take charge of your own diary? Need to fit work around your own circumstances? Just want to experience some variety? Then read on!
We are looking for suitable candidates to add to our superb pool of Supply Teachers for the next academic year.
As a supply teacher you will experience a variety of settings across the local area, giving you unrivaled exposure to schools and allowing you to see how different schools work.
Usually, with very little to do outside of the classroom, Supply Teaching can be suited to your personal circumstance and provide a great work life balance, leaving you with more free time outside of work, whilst still experiencing the joy of teaching day in, day out.
Of course, Planning and Marking and longer term roles are also available.
I am keen to work with flexible and adaptable teachers, that are happy to take day to day and short term bookings, as well as those looking for part time work.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP, SCITT or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1 and/or KS2 curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Adam Leeder on 01522 370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.REF: AGL-PSST-LINC