Posted 9 days ago
Simply Education are seeking Fully Qualified Teachers to work within our Primary Schools based in North East Lincolnshire.
Our school's are looking for individuals with strong behaviour management skills, who are willing to work in a variety of ages, without planning responsibilities. We do also have positions available for candidates looking to start a full-time teaching position, which does include planning, marking etc.
To be a successful candidate you will need to:
- Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have knowledge of the KS1 or KS2 Curriculum
- Have excellent team working skills
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to communicate confidently with pupils and parents alike
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All candidates are required to complete a Safeguarding course, or provide a certificate dated within the last three years. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Will Horspole on 01522 370172.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that may be available.REF: WHP-SUPNLN-DN21