Primary Schools opening soon - Be ready
Posted 11 days ago
Here at Simply Education we are getting prepared for schools opening in early March. The 8th of March is the date the government have suggested schools will re-open, albeit with a staggered approach. This doesn't necessarily mean that schools will be calling daily for staff but it is likely they will be able to plan for future vacancies from this point. It is vital that we have the staff available to fulfil the school vacancies that are offered to us.
Do not miss out by being re-active rather than pro-active.
Primary schools across Greater Manchester regularly call on Simply Education for Primary teachers who are able to work across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles.
We have built great relationships with many schools across the area and will be able to find opportunities in schools that suit your personality and teaching style.
So whether you're a newly qualified or experienced Teacher, we will listen to what you're looking for in your next role and actively seek out those positions for you.
We believe the demand for daily supply and long term roles will only increase as the year progresses. We have vacancies across all year groups with interviews before Easter.
What suitable primary teachers would need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (NQT status also accepted)
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for in our Primary Teachers:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Primary Teachers who have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education as a Primary Teachers are:
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses from our own In-house, Experienced School leadership team.
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to Orien@simplyeducation.co.uk
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online via zoom) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.
REF: OSM-MAN123-PRM1Apply Now