Primary SEND TA
Posted 8 days ago
Simply Education works with a number of mainstream & SEND settings across South Buckinghamshire; exclusively, with support staff for daily, short and long term cover.
Support staff really play a key part in not only supporting with essential learning, but also the subject teacher!
Schools & settings in the area are continuously seeking staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will be confident in supporting across subjects and year groups, while having strong classroom management.
Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week, whether that is full time or 2 days per week!
Simply Education are offering video registrations in line with the current pandemic.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Buckinghamshire, please contact Simply Education today!
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the relevant qualifications or experience
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no timesheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV.
REF: SCW-LSA-WYC3Apply Now