Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education are currently looking for a number of Primary teachers in Canterbury and the surrounding areas to cover supply days on an adhoc basis from now into January onward.
As we are all aware, the staffing crisis across Kent is nearly at breaking point and schools are now in more need than ever of qualified teachers to come in and deliver lessons to students, some of which may need further help to catch up after a difficult year during the pandemic.
If you are a qualified teacher at Primary level and looking for a more relaxed lifestyle doing supply work, then please apply within or contact Sarah on 01227 903696
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call 01227 903696, Ask for Sarah!
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SFL-3789-KENT