Primary Supply Teachers in Wokingham
Posted 11 days ago
As we move out of lockdown, the demand for supply teachers in a Primary setting is rapidly increasing, so we want to be able to help them as much as possible going into the new academic year.
If you are a Key Stage 1 or 2 fully qualified teacher please do not hesitate to get in touch for more information. We have many roles available from now up until the start of the new academic year with the opportunity to go permanent, should you make a valuable impression.
All registrations and interviews will be conducted over a zoom call until further notice.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Tom on 07741 268729.
REF: TNN-PRI-BERKApply Now