PRIMARY TA - EASTER
Posted 17 days ago
We are continuing to work with primary schools across Northamptonshire who are recruiting for qualified teaching assistants to provide support within early years, KS1, KS2. Schools are seeking candidates with experience of special educational needs. The candidate will need to be confident to work as part of a team as well as independently. The cover will consist of both 121 support as well as working with small groups of children.
Due to the current national lockdown, Simply Education are now looking ahead to Easter and are working with many schools to help them recruit for the final school term.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SJD-ETA-NORTApply Now