Primary TA needed - Peterborough
Are you looking for a new role in a primary school? Simply Education are currently recruiting for a qualified teaching assistant for one of our clients in Peterborough. The school are looking to appoint an experienced SEN TA to join them on a full time and permanent basis starting after the October half term.
To be considered for this role, you must have relevant classroom experience and ideally have experience working within SEN settings. The ideal person will be a calm and motivated individual who has a passion for helping students in their learning.
As the successful Teaching Assistant you will need to;
- Have a recognised Teaching Assistant Qualification
- Have experience working in a school
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.