Posted 3 days ago
Simply Education are continuing to work with primary schools across Northamptonshire who are already looking for unqualified and qualified teaching assistants to join their school for the final term. We are specifically looking for passionate and driven individual. The candidate must have at least 6 months experience working within a school setting. Overthe last term have seen a huge increase in needs for support staff such as Teaching Assistants, HLTA's and 1-1 SEND Teaching assistants.
We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing – so we need you!
What do you need?
- Either Qualified Teaching Assistant level 1, 2 or 3; or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
What we are looking for:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Have experience of the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online or face-to-face) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
REF: SJD-SST-NORTApply Now