Posted 2 days ago
Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout Boston and the county of Lincolnshire to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises. We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers to join us.
We have a lot of vacancies within Boston. If you are looking for some flexible work - get in touch today.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an ECT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
For more information, please call Jovita on 01522370172
As the successful Primary Teacher, you will need to;
- Be Early Career Teacher (ETC) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when requiredREF: JOK-PTBA-LINC