Posted 15 days ago
Simply Education is currently recruiting for fully qualified Primary teacher who are able to work across EYFS, KS1 and/or KS2 for supply bookings, short-term work or long-term roles based in Lincoln. We have built great relationships with so many schools in the area and the demand for supply is growing! And we already have on going roles for Primary Teacher that we can offer you starting from November!
We started our journey in January 2006 with the aim to provide teaching staff with local supply work. We pride ourselves on placing enthusiastic candidates in their ideal teaching roles. We are here to offer you supply work or help you to find your dream workplace as we can introduce you to many schools within the area.
What suitable primary teachers would need to have:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education. (NQT status also accepted)
- 10 year checkable work/education history
- Our compliance department consistently maintains the highest standards of vetting to ensure we continually maintain our REC Audited Education Status. All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
- Proof of ‘Right to Work in the UK’
We are looking for in Primary Teachers:
- Real passion for education and learning.
- Adaptable and reliable.
- Flexible and confident individual, who has a creative approach to teaching.
- Primary Teachers who have experience of teaching within the UK curriculum; minimum 6 months.
The key benefits for working with Simply Education as a Primary Teachers are:
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone/text/email
- Exclusive access to our Educational Development Managers
- FREE CPD courses
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs.
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Minimal administration (no time sheets!)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings.
- On line diary of bookings and school directions.
- Easy to use ‘Availability’ system
- £75 referral scheme
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in joining us, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV over. You can also email a copy of your CV (as a word document) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Your consultant will be in touch with you to arrange the next steps in the recruitment process. All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview (online via zoom) and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form.
If this position isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Lincoln office on 01522370172 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: JOK-PTLI-0202