A number of schools in the Rugby area have approached us at Simply Education, to help with their Long-term needs for January. The vast majority of these requests have come from Primary Schools in need of both KS1 and KS2 Teachers that will lead on from January to atleast Easter, some until the end of the Academic Year. Have you been Supply Teaching and want to take on a longer commiment? Or perhaps you have been in a school for a long time and are ready to see what new adventures and experiences may bring.
Are you able to deliver engaging and challenging lessons? Yes?!
Then call me today to arrange an appointment to come and register your details with our team.
Simply Education are committed to providing a high quality of service to all of our staff. Your dedicated Education Consultant will work with you, to find work based around YOUR needs and requirements. Newly qualified and experienced teachers are both urged to apply.
What do you need to have?
- NQT, QTS Primary qualified (PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education)
- Have the ability and experience of teaching ideally within KS2
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to prepare and plan lessons where necessary
- Be engaging, fun and flexible where needed
- Able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Creative and passionate, with a patient and calm approach.
- Bring new ideas, be adaptable and build excellent working relationships
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- Your own dedicated Primary Consultant
- Competitive rates of pay
- Access to online lesson resourcing
- FREE CPD courses completed by ex-Senior education professionals
- In school support from senior leadership professionals
- Recommend a friend incentive
- Regular appraisal for long term roles
All successful applicants will be required to attend an interview and to undergo relevant safeguarding checks, including a full application form and an enhanced DBS check.To apply for this position please send an updated CV as soon as possible.
We look forward to hearing from you!