Primary Teachers - Easter Start
Posted 14 days ago
Due to the current national lockdown we are now looking ahead to Easter and working with multiple schools to help them recruit.
Simply Educations are continuing to work with primary schools across Oxfordshire who are already looking for fully qualified key stage 1 & 2 teachers to join their school for the final term. We are specifically looking for passionate and driven individuals who are looking for a fresh start in a new school.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Kealie on 07341 732 519.
REF: KES-EAS-PRIMApply Now