Posted 21 days ago
We are on the lookout for Primary Qualified Teachers who are seeking long term to permanent work come September 2021 onwards.
If this is for you then get in contact with us today
Simply Education recruit qualified teachers to help support cover requirements within both Primary and Secondary Schools. Alongside this we also help you find the perfect job!
If you are looking for a long-term supply or permanent position, get in contact today to find out how we can support you with this.
Working with schools we also help with day-to-day cover, so if long term is not what you want but flexibility is we can also help you!
WHAT DO YOU NEED?
lease read below to find out what you require for this position:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers.
All candidates who register with Simply Education are required to provide references for the previous 2 years of work, as well as complete an enhanced DBS check. Due to COVID-19 regulations, any interviews we hold will be conducted over a Zoom call.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah on 01227 903696
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Essex office for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: SFL-6668-KENT