Posted 1 month ago
Are you a dynamic and enthusiastic primary teacher with a love for igniting young minds? Do you thrive in diverse and ever-changing environments, always bringing a burst of creativity to your teaching? If so, we have an exciting opportunity that perfectly matches your vibrant teaching style!
we believe that education should be a thrilling adventure. We are on a mission to connect exceptional primary teachers with schools in need of temporary support. Our aim is not just to fill vacancies, but to provide a remarkable educational experience for students while offering teachers the chance to showcase their passion and skills.
As a Primary teacher with Simply Education you will get:
Variety- With a network of schools ranging from bustling urban settings to charming rural landscapes, you'll have the chance to engage with diverse student populations and experience different teaching environments.
Support- We're more than just a placement agency. Our team is dedicated to supporting you every step of the way, providing resources, mentorship, and a platform to share your innovative teaching ideas.
Impact- As a supply teacher, you have the power to positively influence students' lives, boost their confidence, and ignite their curiosity in various subjects.
At Simply Education, we recruit for long term, short term, and day to day teaching jobs across Oxfordshire. We are proudly recognised as one of the leading teaching agencies across the UK. We have a variety of roles come in meaning we have the facilities to find you the perfect role! These roles aren't only for fully qualified teachers at Simply Education we are always open to supporting ECT's in the progression of their career and finding them the perfect role, as well as working with many qualified and unqualified teachers to help them grow in their teaching journey.
Life is a symphony of opportunities, and we understand that your schedule might be as dynamic as your teaching style. Joining our supply teacher team means you get to choose when and where you teach. Enjoy the flexibility to harmonize your work-life balance and pursue your passions outside the classroom.
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Kelsie directly at firstname.lastname@example.org with an up-to-date CV.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new role within education, please still contact your local consultant Kelsie at the Oxford office on 01844 355 581 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: KSH-PRIME-OXFD