Posted 17 days ago
Simply Education works with a number of primary schools across Lincoln, Lincolnshire and surrounding areas. Primary schools in the area are continuously seeking Primary Teachers who have UK classroom experience, to help within their schools.
At the moment we are doing Zoom video registrations. So we can plan interview to suit your availability.
At the moment we are recruiting for reliable, trustworthy, motivated Primary Teachers who:
- Has excellent Knowledge of KS1 curriculum
- Have recent teaching experience
-Strong classroom management skills
- Can promote cultural development
- Close the gap in performance of all pupils with special educational needs or disabilities.
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 and 2.
The key benefits for Primary Teachers working with Simply Education are;
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you, please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham on 01522370172.
REF: JOK-PTLI-0208Apply Now