Primary Teachers and support staff wanted - Prestwich
Posted 11 days ago
Simply Education continue to work closely with a number of Primary schools in the M25 area and one school in particular have confirmed that they will need regular supply workers to assist them during this extremely busy time. We are calling all Primary staff across all key stages to get in touch.
With the current restrictions still in place, we encourage all staff to apply while video interviews are available.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching.
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behavior and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to teach.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay, expenses and petrol allowance
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you feel this is the role for you, please apply below and a member of the team will be in touch
REF: SAF-COV02-PRI1Apply Now