Primary Teachers for Long-Term Cover
Simply Education are currently recruiting primary teachers for a range permanent positions, in a growing number of schools across the Norfolk area.
To be considered for this role, you must have relevant experience working within the key stage and have good curriculum knowledge. The ideal person will possess strong communication skills, as well as excellent behaviour management skills. NQTs are welcome to apply.
If you are interested in this role, then please get in touch today!
As the successful Teacher you will need to:
- Be Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Passion for teaching and education.
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Passion for supporting students in their learning
- Possess ambition and drive to become an outstanding class-room practitioner
- Excellent communication and lesson delivery skills
- A hard work ethic
The key benefits for working with Simply Education are
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A personal and friendly service
- A variety of daily and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- Referral scheme
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS/CRB check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.