Posted 10 days ago
Simply Education work with a number of schools throughout Bedford and Bedfordshire to supply them with qualified teachers as and when the need arises. We supply for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent vacancies and are urgently recruiting for teachers to join us.
We currently have a number of Key Stage One and Two vacancies available immediately and for a January start.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
For more information please call Stephen on 01234 216199
As the successful Supply Teacher you will need to;
- Be a ECT or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in your desired specialism or key stage.
- Have strong classroom and behaviour management skills.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
- Possess the passion to have a positive impact within the classroom.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant who is there to carter to your specific needs.
- A variety of daily, short and long-term positions and permanent roles.
- Competitive rates of pay and choice of umbrella or PAYE.
- No need for completion of time sheets
- A variety of online interactive CPD courses with certificate certification on many.
- Access to our Educational Development Team to support you with interview preparation and progression within in your career
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to us after they’ve worked 10 days.
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website.
If you are interested, please click ‘apply now’ or alternatively email your dedicated consultant Stephen directly at email@example.com with an up-to-date CV.REF: SMR-PRI-BE49