Primary Teachers in Biggleswade Required
Posted 22 days ago
Despite the ongoing Coronavirus crisis Simply Education has continued to work closely with a number of lower schools in Biggleswade to recruit high quality teachers for a range of positions now that they have re-opened. Simply Education are looking for teachers with a strong, vibrant personality that can effectively engage and motivate and will be able to get straight to work in challenging circumstances.
To be a successful candidate you will need to;
-Be a Qualified Teacher holding QTS with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
-Have knowledge of the National Curriculum
-Be prepared to travel to a variety of schools
-Have strong classroom management skills
-Good communication skills
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Control if your own teaching diary; flexibility in your teaching week
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to have an enhanced DBS which is on the update service. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
REF: SMR-TEA-BG10Apply Now