Primary Teachers Needed - Hemel Hempstead
Posted 2 days ago
Our Schools are looking for teachers who have the experience of teaching in Primary, possess strong classroom management skills, is able to deal with challenging behaviour, and most importantly have a passion to teach across all areas of Primary.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
For more information please contact Scott Bayliss on 01923640481
REF: SNB-PRI-HH01Apply Now