Primary Teachers needed - Letchworth
Posted 15 days ago
A number of local Letchworth and Hertfordshire lower schools regularly utilise Simply Education as their agency for supply teaching staff. These schools contact us for day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent placements across the key stages. We have continued to maintain contact with these local schools and are working alongside them to fill vacancies as and when they materialise
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Many of Simply Educations NQT pool go on to secure their induction year either through Simply Education or in their first permanent role. Supply teaching will help you gain experience in many different settings and help you gain confidence to put you ahead of the rest for any permanent roles you apply for.
Does this sound like it may be for you? Then click “Apply Now” to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or call Scott Bayliss on 01923640481.
REF: SNB-PRI-LET3Apply Now