Primary Teachers needed
Posted 1 month ago
Simply Education is busy getting ready for May as we support a lot of local schools across Lincolnshire ensuring they have the best teaching staff available for them at short notice! Are you looking for a new opportunity or next challenge? If answer is yes, then get in touch today.
Due to Covid-19 Simply Education are currently offering video registrations.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
We offer numerous benefits which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If this could be the role for you please do not hesitate to contact us today so you don't miss out.
Please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Jovita Kirkham on 01522370172.
REF: JOK-SPTL-3009Apply Now