Posted 13 days ago
Simply Education has developed strong relationships with numerous local primary schools and nurseries, in and around the Norfolk area. We work closely with these schools when they require day-to-day, short-term, long-term and permanent members of staff. By registering with us you will have access to all of our ad hoc, part time or full time opportunities within some of the most sought after schools.
We are already working on many EYFS, KS1 and KS2 vacancies for the new academic year, as well as January 2022! If you are looking for a new and exciting position within the Norfolk area, then get in touch to see what we have available for you. If you are looking to travel outside of Norfolk, we also have vacancies for staff in Suffolk and Cambridgeshire.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- You will have experience teaching EYFS, KS1 or KS2
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Possess a creative approach to teaching
- Following lesson plans
- Strong behaviour management
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of timesheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each teacher you introduce
- Online diary management facility
- One to one CPD and assessment with regular follow up to enhance all your teaching skills and behaviour management strategies.
- Evening and weekend registrations are availableREF: HNN-KS2-NORF