Posted 8 days ago
We at Simply Education are currently looking to bring on new and experienced teachers to help with the massive increase in demand from schools, so if you are interested then read on!
Simply Education work with a number of primary schools across St Albans and the surrounding areas helping them with teaching staffing needs through the year.
Simply Education work with a number of primary schools across Stevenage and the surrounding areas helping them with teaching staffing needs through the year.
Primary schools in the area are continuously seeking teaching staff who have UK class room experience, to help within their schools. You will need to be confident in covering across KS2, while having strong classroom management.
Such assignments can be flexible to suit your working week with planning generally set in most schools we work with.
Naturally these positions can lead to longer term roles at these schools.
For further information or to find out about further roles available within Hertfordshire and surrounding areas, please contact Simply Education today!
As the successful candidate you will need to;
- Be degree educated with UK classroom experience that references can be gained from
- Have the ability and confidence to lead by example and follow lesson plans
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour, with creative approach
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
- Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 2.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' or call Scott on 01923 640481 or email over you CV to firstname.lastname@example.orgREF: SNB-PRI-STA7