Primary Teachers Required
Posted 1 month ago
Here at Simply education we are looking for Primary Teachers in Boston area. We have many schools that we are working to support them Sith supply Primary Teachers and we can already see that there will be a huge demand for Supply Primary Teachers.
If you are looking to get back into teaching from April click apply now.
We are able to work to the individual requirements of any teacher that joins our team. We are happy to register any qualified teacher whether you are an NQT looking for your first permanent teaching role or are looking to wind down into semi-retirement working just a day a two every week.
Successful Primary Teachers would need to;
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
- Have the ability and experience of Primary teaching
- Have strong classroom management skills.
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
For our Supply Primary Teachers we offer these benefits;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
We currently register via video so you can social distance throughout your application.
REF: JOK-PTKP-2511Apply Now