Primary Teachers Required
Simply Education are seeking Primary Teachers for supply across the Cheshire area who are available for work from January.
We are looking for fully and newly qualified teachers across Cheshire who are looking for supply work as of January. With January - March being our busiest period we are seeking passionate, driven teachers who are able to adapt to different classroom environments. To be a successful supply teacher you will be able to cater your working schedule to fit in with other commitments.
You will need to meet the following requirements;
- Be a Fully Qualified Teacher (FQT) or Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT).
- Demonstrate your previous working experiences within primary schools
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Be able to provide a high standard of behaviour management
- Be able to follow the set national curriculum guidelines
- Have a Passion for teaching and education
- An all-round strong work ethic
- Demonstrate strong communication skills whilst teaching.
In return, working for Simply Education will provide you with many benefits.
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via the phone.
- Competitive rates of pay; these can be further discussed at interview
- CPD and a range of courses continually available to further your training- this includes both face to face and online courses
- Support from our Education Development managers
- Minimal administration; we do not require the completion of time sheets
- Email and SMS verifications for all of your bookings
- An online diary of bookings; this includes school directions, car park notes etc
- Refer a friend scheme.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will be required to complete a full application check with safeguarding checks and have an enhanced DBS/CRB check, this is part of our safer recruitment policy. All offers of work are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you feel that you would be suitable for this role, or require any further information, please do get in contact with Maddie on 01270 382101. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.
We look forward to receiving your application.