Posted 23 days ago
Do you have experience working with children either inside or outside of schools? Are you thinking about a change of career and want to make a difference? Are you an experienced teacher looking for a reduced schedule to fit around other aspects of your life? If you answered yes to any of these questions, Simply Education have a great opportunity for you!
Simply Education are looking for Fully Qualified Teachers, Newly Qualified Teachers, Cover Supervisors and Teaching Assistants in Kent to support local schools during this difficult period.
* You must hold a QTS/NQT status or alternative tutoring/coaching qualifications
* You must be confident teaching differ ages between KS1 and KS2
* Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
* Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
* Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
* Have excellent communication skills.
What we can offer you:
* Flexible hours
* Full or part time work available
* The ability to manage your own diary
* Competitive pay rates per day
* CPD - professional training courses to develop your career
* Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
* 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
* Minimal administration (no time sheets)
* Email and SMS verification of bookings
* £75 referral scheme
* Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
Simply Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting welfare of children and we offer free child protection training and all of our candidates undergo a strict vetting procedure including an enhanced DBS.
This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Simply education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check.