Posted 5 days ago
Calling all Teaching Assistants! Whether you are a fully qualified Teaching Assistant or have a minimum of 6 months supporting with in a school setting we want to hear from you. Simply Education is look for new candidates to join our team, for our client schools across Berkshire.
Simply Education work extremely closely with a wide variety of mainstream and SEN settings across Berkshire, whose needs for Teaching Assistants are forever increasing. Schools across the county frequently request for Teaching Assistants on Ad-hoc basis, which usually lead to long-term/ perm roles.
If you are a flexible individual, experienced of working on a one-one basis/ or with small groups and have a great interest in supporting and inspiring the young minds of today’s community, then we want to hear from you! Experience of working within SEN settings would be an advantage. Simply Education can offer Ad-hoc day-to-day, short term, long term and even perm assignments/ roles, to suit your lifestyle.
Successful candidates will need to;
- Be a qualficed teaching assistant with level 1 or 2 qualification or have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
- Have the ability to manage classes and deal with challenging behaviour
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs, if not permanent work
- Competitive rates of pay (if agency work opted for)
- No need for completion of time sheets (if agency work opted for)
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings (if agency work opted for)
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required (if agency work opted for).
If you feel like this isn't the role for you at this time please feel free to contact Aaron on 01753373067 for more information on how we may be able to assist you further in your career.REF: ABB-PTA-BERK