Primary Teaching Jobs - Easter
Posted 20 days ago
Due to the current national lockdown, Simply Education are now looking ahead to Easter and are working with many schools to help them recruit for the final school term.
We are continuing to work with primary schools across Cambridgeshire and West Suffolk who are recruiting for fully qualified primary teachers within early years, KS1 and KS2.
Currently recruiting in Cambridge central and surrounding areas, St Neots, St Ives, Huntingdon, Ely, Royston, Buckden, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Gamlingay, Bury St Edmunds, Brandon, Thetford, and West Suffolk.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short-term, and long-term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
If you're interested in any of these positions, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Yvonne on 07557 854 736.
REF: YVN-SRYA-CAMBApply Now