Primary Teaching Jobs Available
Posted 20 days ago
Are you looking for a new Job? Let us find you that perfect one!
Simply Education is looking for new Qualified Teachers that are searching for a new job and adventure.
We are working with a school located within the Canterbury Area whom are in need of a Long-Term teachers to cover from April Half term until July!
The School is located central to the town and is easy to get to by public transport. Rated a good to outstanding back in 2019 by Ofsted and is wanting to welcome a friendly face into their KS2 department for this duration of time.
Does this sound like the job for you? If so find out more today! Please read below to find out what you require for this position:
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
Working with and through Simply Education you also get amazing benefits which include:
- Your own dedicated Primary school consultant
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of bookings, school directions
- £75 referral scheme
- Access to our unique Educational Development Managers
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Sarah Fletcher on 01227 903696.
REF: SFL-SSDY-KENTApply Now