Primary Trainee and PPA Teachers - Schools need you!
Simply Education are currently looking for teachers in work in the Greater Manchester. Due to Covid-19 and the planned re-opening in primary schools, there will be an increased demand from schools looking for staff to teach across all year groups and to cover PPA. Schools will also require small intervention specialists so whether you are an experienced teacher or trainee teacher, teaching opportunities will be available.
Schools across Greater Manchester will slowly begin to open and as this happens the demands will increase. Whether you are looking for a new long-term job or just want to experience a variety of school, we will be able to introduce you to schools that will offer consistent work.
The Schools we work with ask for enthusiastic teachers with strong classroom management skills, adaptability ad importantly, teachers that can close the gap in performance of all pupils whether this is in a classroom teaching role or intervention groups.
Please apply below or get I touch if you are a HLTA, Trainee Teacher or Fully qualified and experienced teacher.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2).
• Have strong classroom management skills.
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
• All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.