Posted 20 days ago
Simply Education are currently looking for teachers in work in the Greater Manchester. We are anticipating great demand from schools looking for staff to teach across all year groups this academic year. Schools are also approaching us regarding longer term positions.
If you're an Experienced Teacher, Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or Trainee/
Early Careers Framework (ECF / ECT) Teacher, we can help you find your ideal role, whatever that may be.
We are a leading agency that support staff with the best CPD available to agency staff thanks to our inhouse, ex senior leaders Mike and Neil.
They can support your next career step with 1-1 observations and support so if you're an NQT completing your induction terms via ourselves, you will have that extra level of support ensuring you succeed.
The demand for staff across Greater Manchester continues to increase so whether you are looking for a new long-term job or just want to experience a variety of schools on day to day supply, we can open new doors for you.
The Schools we work with ask for enthusiastic teachers with strong classroom management skills, adaptability ad importantly, teachers that can close the gap in performance of all pupils whether this is in a classroom teaching role or intervention groups.
Please apply below or get I touch.
As the successful Teacher you will need to;
• Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of education.
• Have the ability and experience of teaching in EYFS, Key Stage 1 (KS1) or Key Stage 2 (KS2).
• Have strong classroom management skills.
• Be able to deal with challenging behaviour and a creative approach is necessary.
• Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
• Possess the passion to teach Key Stage 1 children.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
• A professional agency with a consultant that holds your best interests as the priority
• A variety of daily, short- and long-term positions to suit your needs
• No need for completion of time sheets
• Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
• £75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
• All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you are interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for a new job in education, please still contact your local Manchester office on 0161 413 7929 for a confidential discussion on your career and different opportunities that are available.REF: OSM-SEC123-PRI7