Product Design Teacher
Simply Education are working with a Secondary School in East Northants who are looking for a Product Design Teacher from September 2020 - December 2020. This is a full-time role that will include planning and preparation as well as staff meetings. If you are interested in further information about this role please apply today!
The role will include teaching both Art and Resistant Materials. You will be joining a welcoming and supportive team in the department. The School are looking for a Teacher with previous experience teaching Design/Art/Resistant Materials and feels confident teaching in these subjects. You will need to be able to commit to the full Autumn term on a full-time basis. There may also be the potential for this role to continue in to the Winter term.
Requirements for candidates will include:
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP, BA Education, B.Ed, Cert Ed or equivalent
- Recent experience teaching Art & Resistant Materials
- Up to date knowledge of the British National Curriculum
- Passion for teaching young students
- Strong behavior management
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer to include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email/SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 pound reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.