Product Design Teacher needed in Trafford
Posted 14 days ago
Simply Education are working with a high achieving secondary school in Trafford, Manchester who are urgently seeking a Teacher of Product Design (Design Technology); This is an immediate start and will be for the full academic year on a 0.8 timetable. We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced Teachers.
Are you a passionate Design Technology Teacher who is capable of teaching Product Design up to KS5? Are you familiar with the latest Eduqas Technology curriculum? If so, please get in touch as we would like to discuss the opportunity we have at a secondary school with a brilliant reputation.
This Ofsted rated “Good” secondary school is looking for a committed teacher to join their well-resourced Technology department. You will be expected to teach Product Design up to KS5, engaging well behaved pupils with your creative and challenging lessons.
You will be expected to be able to provide a stimulating learning environment for all students to prepare them to meet the challenges of a rapidly changing world with confidence and success.
If you are a Design Technology Teacher who is either interested in this role or want to register for other roles please apply below and one of the team will be in touch to discuss how we can help you find a new teaching role from the October half term or sooner.
To be a successful Teacher you will need to;
- Hold a recognised Teacher qualification e.g. QTS, NQT or have a degree.
- Have extensive knowledge of Product Design
- Be able to effectively develop the confidence, language, behaviour, and social skills of Children between the ages of 11-18
- Be able to adapt with ease to new environments
- Have an outstanding awareness of safeguarding, equality and diversity
- Be friendly and approachable
The key benefits of working with Simply Education are:
- A dedicated Secondary Consultant with specific knowledge of Schools in your area
- A variety of daily and long-term positions to suit your needs
- 24/7 access to your dedicated consultant via phone
- Minimal administration (no time sheets)
- Email and SMS verification of bookings
- Online diary of booking, school directions
- £75 referral schemes
- 1 to 1 CPD with our Education Specialists
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV or please call Orien Mojdeh on 0161 413 7929.
REF: OSM-MAN123-PD21Apply Now