Posted 19 days ago
Simply Education have recently been in touch with a very well-established school in Maidenhead who have requested a Psychology teacher to begin a long-term contract immediately.
The school in question are looking for an individual of experience and quality as well as a good track record of teaching Psychology up to GCSE and A-Level standard. The role may consist of a bit of planning and marking and could be extended to a longer contract should the candidate be successful.
If you are looking for a role in this particular subject area and believe you could be the successful candidate, please apply within or call Tom on 01753 373067.
To join Simply Education, you will need to:
- Be a newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or have Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have the ability and experience of teaching in in your chosen subject or key stage
- Have strong classroom management skills
- Be able to deal with challenging behaviour
- Have a creative approach to teaching
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Dedicated consultants to secure the best work available for you
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- A reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce to Simply Education
- Access to your own availability area via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required