Psychology Teacher - Alevel
Posted 27 days ago
Simply Education are proudly working very closely with a thought after secondary school on the outskirts of Buckingham, with the recruit of a Psychology specialist to join them in the new year.
The role is full time for a minimum of 2 terms, with the option to become a permanent member of staff from September 2021.
You will be joining a highly recommended secondary school who's senior leadership team go above & beyond with ensuring all agency staff are treated as permanent members of staff!
In return they ask for a fully qualified, committed & well equipped specialist - able to teach to Alevel only. You will also be required to plan & mark.
In line with Covid19 Simply Education are currently offering online video registrations.
- Possess Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be an NQT with a PGCE, GTP or Bachelor of Education
- Have at least 6 months experience working within a UK based school
- Have the ability to develop good relationships with pupils, parents, carers and colleagues
- Have the ability to work in a team and also use your own initiative
-Have excellent communication skills.
All candidates who register with Simply Education will have 2 years referencing taken up and will be required to have an enhanced DBS check completed. All offers are conditional upon satisfactory background checks.
You can also utilise the numerous benefits we offer which include;
- Your very own dedicated consultant
- A variety of daily, short and long term positions to suit your needs
- Competitive rates of pay
- No need for completion of time sheets
- Email / SMS confirmation for all bookings
- 75 reward scheme for each Teacher you introduce
- Access to your own availability calendar via the Simply Education website where you can update your availability as and when required.
REF: BAL-PPS-MIKEApply Now